Hey there! My name is Griko Muhammad Sultan Nibras, and Griko Nibras in short.
I am a software engineer specialized in frontend development, creating web based applications from landing pages and company profiles, to internal dashboards and information systems.
Born and raised in 🇮🇩 Surabaya, Indonesia. Currently based on Bekasi, Indonesia. Majored my bachelor's degree on Informatics at Institut Teknologi Adhi Tama Surabaya on 2021. Currently doing open source projects as myself and on Koding Ninja. Previously organized SurabayaJS meetups and a short time initialized and maintained Deno Land Indonesia and Frontend Indonesia.
Started programming on backend development creating an internal content management system for my campus practicum management using Laravel and Voyager. After a year or two I changed course on doing frontend development, which then took interest on the 🍞 Jamstack ecosystem and continue develop and experiment with until present day.
View my resume via resume.io, or head over to my contact page to reach out.
- Frontend Developer at Hyperspace (May 2022 - present)
- Frontend Developer at Strangelove Ventures (February 2022 - present)
- Co-Founder at Hyperspace (May 2020 - March 2022)
- Freelance Software Developer at Self-Employed (January 2022 - present)
- Patron at PureDNS (May 2022)
- Patron at PyCon Indonesia (December 2021)
- Core Organizer at SurabayaJS (December 2018 - December 2020)
- Mentor at Cilsy Fiolution (November 2019 - December 2019)
- Mentor at DSC PENS (November 2018 - December 2018)